Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mix and Mux

Several years ago I made a movie called "Mix Tape." It was a comedy about a group of guys who obsessively make mixtapes for the women in their lives. This is a production still from the shoot. Occasionally, because I made this movie, people want to talk to me about mixtape related stuff. It hasn't happened in a while, probably because the movie and its subject matter are soo last century. But last night I spoke to someone from Vox Magazine in Columbia, Missouri about mixtapes in general, and more importantly, about muxtape.com, which is a new site which attempts to bring the concept of the mixtape into the digital age. Naturally, I'm all for this, so I went to the site and cooked one up. I hope all four of you readers out there enjoy it:
Since this is supposed to be a blog about living in Hollywood, I also dutifully report that yesterday I saw Jonah Hill, star of Superbad, in front of Canter's Deli on Fairfax.

2 comments:

JRoot said...

I enjoyed your mux. And gave you your mixie.

Unknown said...

What about Ellen Page? The hollywood reporting on this blog is slipping. If only there were other sites where I could get celebrity gossip.